* Free to play
* Nothing to install or download
* Played on any browser
* Mobile compatible
* No request of a fee to continue
* Incorporated into a cultured International Community
* Highly moderated: no slackers, spam or trolls
* Build your own kind of Character: evil, neutral, good
* Have your own Character background (no one just pops into existence)
* Ability to write your own story
* Incorporates your own text into the game
* Amazingly detailed Character sheet
* Real Dungeon Masters check your writings and reward it
* Have a custom familiar to work for you
* Form relationships by putting down some winning prose
* Experience time in a text game (yes its is tracked, including sleep and hunger)
* Turns and location are saved as well as your progress
* Notifications when your Character has finished resting
* Play games within the game
* Thorough Player manual and Tip boxes everywhere!
* A ladder system should you wish to follow it
* Interact with other players who are also in ROK II
* Detailed Level, Skill and Magick system
* Outrageously elaborate Combat simulation includes dice rolls for initiative, AC, HP, damage, bonuses, becoming tired, spells, horse maneuvers, etc.
* Intelligent monsters that can ambush, lay in wait, cast their own spells, etc.
* In game message system to inform you of what happened while you were gone.
* Each place you visit has its own NPCs, history and offerings
* Mapping system so you can actually move around a visual map
* An optional adult angle if you want to branch off
* An optional Player to Player system to conspire
* Build an Army
* Build your own Party (in progress)